Friday, September 24, 2010

Cullen is 4 Months Old!!!

Cullen is 4 months old!! Everything went well at his check-up, he is 13lbs and 24.5in believe it or not they say he is actually small for his age, that is a change from Devin!

The doctor said that we could start Cullen on some baby food already. With Devin they told us to wait til he was 6 months old but I guess they have changed their minds about that now. So we decided to try Oatmeal with Cullen, he isn't really sure about it yet but he is doing better each time we give it to him.

I think Cullen enjoys all the funny faces I make trying to get him to eat, as you can see he does a lot of laughing at mommy.

The one problem with feeding him while in the bouncy seat is just that he bounces himself the whole time, which makes for an interesting time getting the food in his mouth. Devin keeps asking to feed Cullen but we figured we better wait til he eats a little better because that could be a huge mess!!!!!!!



With the weather being a little cooler now and the sun going down earlier we have had to come up with some in door activities for Devin. Last week I picked up some finger paints for him, he was pretty excited.

Here is Devin showing off his picture he made, I told him to smile but he decided that he needed to do a goofy smile instead, imagine that.

Devin really liked the sponge they put with the finger paints to clean your fingers off, I think he was just sticking his fingers in the paint so he could clean them off, but the important thing was he was having fun and not driving mommy and daddy crazy.

Devin loves to play in the laundry basket after I finish folding cloths so of course I had to take the opportunity to get a picture of the boys, can you tell the weren't supper excited about me posing them like this?


When Devin was a baby on of Kelly's friends took his picture in a white onesie, I just loved the picture so here was my attempt with Cullen. The picture is similar but Cullen just doesn't seem to be a fan of the camera like Devin was at this age. I at least got him to smile for one picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment