Tuesday, September 14, 2010

June 2010



Devin loves to talk on his cell phone that came with the kitchen he got for his Birthday, I think we have kitchen parts all over our house now.


Smile for the camera Cullen!!

Cullen is a month old, I can't believe how fast the time when already, he has changed so much, everyone still says he looks just like Devin.

Devin was the first one to feed Cullen a bottle, he was so excited, however Daddy was a little disappointed that he didn't get to be the first one, sorry Daddy.

Kelly, Grandma, and I took the kids to the Eau Claire Children's Museum Father's Day weekend. They had so much fun, I couldn't get Devin to leave when it was time to go.

Devin just hanging out in Grandma and Grandpa Kattestad's backyard, he loves the toys they have.

Devin wanted his picture taken so I told him to show me how old he was, 'Two" he yells!!
Ah, what a nice big brother, always helping out.




Cullen taking a little snooze while he has a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment