Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cullen is 5 Months Old!!

Yes believe it or not Cullen is 5 months old already!! He has started eating some baby food, he has had oatmeal, bananas, applesauce, and squash. We just started the squash so we will see how that goes. I decided to try and make all the baby food myself this time around so we will see how that goes, so far so good!
Cullen has started to roll himself around the living room to get where he wants to go, so I am now wondering how long it will be before he decides to take a crack at crawling, watch out the days of only one mobile child are almost over.

Trying to get a nice picture of Devin and Cullen is not an easy task, once you get one to look at the camera and smile the other one looks away! Oh well the pictures are still cute and its kind of funny to see how they turn out.

Here's Cullen taking a little break out on our front porch, he didn't seem too impressed with us posing him in Devin's chair but we thought it was really cute!

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't get any easier to get a picture of them together. I spent 2 hours at the park with them this fall trying to get good ones and it resulted in lots of yelling and strange noises to get Katie and Paige to look at me and smile at the same time... of the hundred or so pictures I took I got about 6 good ones...

    ReplyDelete