Sunday, July 10, 2011

4th of July

I was informed the other day that it has been way too long since I last updated the boy's blog, so I am taking a few minutes to update everyone on what has been going on in our lives. The boys are now 3yrs old and 13 months, I am not sure where the time went but it is going fast, before we know it Devin will be in Kindergarten. Devin and Cullen are best buds most of the time, they have there moments like any siblings do but for the most part they really like to play together and Devin is always watching out for Cullen.
For the 4th of July weekend Dan and I went to Iowa for a wedding and to visit friends so the boys stayed with Grandpa and Grandma Kattestad. They played a lot with their cousins and kept everyone busy.
We made it back for the 4th and had a picnic at Grandpa and Grandma Goshaw's house, here is a little of what the day was like.
Cullen likes to spend a lot if time driving in his car, that is when his brother lets him have a turn and watch out when you try to take him out of it, he doesn't go easily! I think he would spend the whole day in it if we let him.Grandpa Dale and Devin fixed the slide on the swing set, Devin loves anything that has to do with fixing or building something. I'm not sure what Devin will do when he gets older but I think it is safe to say it will have something to do with fixing or making things with a hammer!
Cullen has found another use for Sam's food dishes, a chair! He thinks it is hilarious and the more I tell him no the more he wants to do it, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment